July 1, 2014

Player 3 is Entering the Game

 In January 2015!
Garett and I are excited to announce we are expecting a sweet addition to our little family in the coming year!


I am currently finishing up my first trimester at 13 weeks and baby and I are both doing well.
We got to hear the heartbeat today which is big and strong!

The ultrasound below is from the beginning of June when I was only 9 weeks along.
Baby has now more than doubled in size and is growing rapidly daily.


This is my attempt at a baby belly picture though it was probably more of a food belly, 
but hey I can dream right?
Only a few more weeks and my belly will start becoming more pronounced as baby grows.


 We are really excited and can't wait to find out the gender in a few weeks.
Look for more on the gender sometime in August. 
This is the biggest blessing minus the morning sickness which has been quite the adventure...
Regardless we are thrilled and grateful for the support of our families as we carry on the Bonds name.


We'll keep you updated in the coming weeks!

Thanks!
-Megan

2 comments:

  1. Love the way you announced it too! Congratulations Megan, we are so excited for you guys!
    Love, Grandma Cathie

    ReplyDelete