May 24, 2011

Some Memories and Moments

This was our dinner group at Olive Garden =D (Back row, Left to Right: Steve, Brett, Jaide, Scott)
(Front Row Left to Right: Danielle, Emily, Rachel, Nikki, and Me)

It was a super fun night.

And dad asked what I have been doing in my art classes. In my Color and Design class we do rather easy, simple stuff that is more abstract. But here is my most recent project for Drawing I.


I am not going to lie, I am rather proud of it. =] We had a picture to look at, but no instructions as how to go about making it proportionally accurate. I know it isn't perfect but given this is my first time drawing something without a guide, I am proud of it. =]

I smell brownies
and you don't get any!
HA!!!
Meg

P.S. We went to the bishoprics house for FHE in I.F. tonight.
It was great. We jumping on their trampoline like we were 9 again. =]
None of our guys came and we ate ALL the food without them. HA!

2 comments:

  1. HOLY COW Megan that camera sketch is AMAZING! Seriously!!! you should post more of the stuff you work on--you're so cool!!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. The rest really aren't as cool though. This was my first more interesting work. But we are starting to get into cooler things this week.

    ReplyDelete