May 31, 2011

Who You Need to Know

I am going to use this as a reference point. These are the people I have talked about and probably will for the rest of the semester. I know it can be frustrating reading something and thinking "Now which one was that?"

And please bare with me, I wasn't sure how to go about the order so you may have to scroll up and down a few times. I could have done it by general age but that would put almost all of the guys at the top and the girls at the bottom so instead I am doing it by general relevance. Roommates, their boys, and then people I THINK will stick around this semester. So here are the characters this semester:

This is Emily. She is either the youngest or second youngest of us. She is a bit of an adrenaline junky and all around a very happy person. She is also the one that knows EVERYONE and every guy. She keeps us all joyful with her happy, random remarks.
She is also quite cute.

Next there is Kaylin. She is kind of our "mom". She holds us together and you cannot help but love her. She is ALWAYS smiling and is an all around day brightener.

Then there is Nikki. She is my room-roommate and one of the awesomest people I know. She is loud and wild when she wants to be. She loves to hug people (which is good for my sake, I love hugs) and her and I are pretty much inseparable. She is the best roommate a girl could ask for.

Finally there is Jaide. She is cute and has a great fashion sense. She is actually blonde but can pull off any hair color (which I am rather jealous of). She is goofy and cute. She makes us all laugh with her hilariously random remarks.

(Not pictured: Jacquelyn. She is only here Monday-Wednesday because she is engaged so she doesn't really do anything with our apartment).


This is Tyler M. He is dating Kaylin (See above). They are perfect together and he hangs out at our apartment quite a bit. He is friends with all of us and is easy to talk to and so we allow Kaylin to keep him around. Below he is showing off his frog sculpture made out of cookie dough. (Try to keep up, there are still 2 more Tylers).

Next is Brett (with glasses) and Scott (looking crazy). Sorry I don't have better pictures of them. Brett is Emily's friend and he comes over quite a bit as well. He is pretty cool.

Scott is dating Jaide (See 2 pictures up). I am amazed that I don't have any pictures of them together since they are pretty much inseparable. He is pretty cool and way funny.
This is Stirling. He is one of Albert's roommates. He's a pre-mi and pretty much the funniest guy I know. He's way chill and has a very bold/bright fashion sense. Basically you just need to know that he is hilarious. I wonder where he comes up with the stuff he says. He is quiet normally but when around people he knows, he is loud and crazy.

This is Tyler B. He is also one of Albert's roommates. He drove us up from Provo in his little white Geo Prizm. He is rather quiet until him and Stirling get on a roll. They are really tight and are hilarious together. Stirling will say stuff and Tyler will just go along with it. Tyler is rather reserved but really funny when he talks. Him and Stirling also have the hugest smiles ever (as seen below).

This is Tom Bugg. He might be in my ward, that or he used to be in this ward. Either way he comes around ever so often. He is really goofy but easy to be around and talk with. Here below he is modeling Kaylin's apron.
This is Ian. I don't really know anything about him except he is friends with Scott. He might stick around this semester, who knows. He seems chill though. He went repelling off the bridge with Jaide, Emily and Scott this past Saturday.
David is one of the guys we went to Big Juds with. He is pretty funny and easy going. I don't know much about him except he hangs out with Jesse (below) but he seems nice. Oh and he grew up with Brett.

This is Jesse. He is friend with David and Emily and probably Brett. He is really quiet and kicked Kaylin's strawberry plant off the balcony. Poor strawberry plant.

This is Janee. She is Nikki's old roommate. She is loud and opinionated and really nice. Sorry the picture isn't better. She likes to randomly show up at our apartment periodically.

This is her boy Tyler. He is super nice and easy to talk to. They like to hang out at our apartment. He is easy going and has great taste in music. We'll probably see him and Janee around more often.

Then there is Tom G. He is chill. He is one of those people you talk to because you can. He is on my roommates volleyball team and he is extremely chill. We hang out with him sometimes but I am not sure how long that will last.

This is Conrad. He is really nice and super dorky. He is fun to have around. He has a long board that he has left at our apartment for the past few weeks and we are ADDICTED. I now LOVE long boards and wish I had one. Seriously the most of fun thing ever.


Last but not least there is grandma. The story behind her is she is Jaide's grandma. And for Christmas she gave each of her children and their families a giant picture of her. Her mom didn't like the picture and hid it in Jaide's suitcase when she came to school. We now hide grandma around the apartment in each others stuff trying to scare one another. She is been everywhere. Oh silly grandma.
So I think that is everyone. Pretty much everyone below Scott is not a guarantee they'll stick around but on the off chance that they stay, now you know who everyone is. Hope this helped. Yes I realize everyone whom is NOT my roommate is a guy.....but that's because we really don't have any female friends.....well except Kaley and Brooke from my classes.

Have a lovely day!
Meg

1 comment:

  1. BWAAAA HAA HAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING SISTER!!!!!!!!!! This is totally what I needed to finally understand how your microcosm works! I GET IT NOW!

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete