May 12, 2011

Someone Stole My Camera...And It Was Mario!

Actually most of these pictures were brought to you by Nikki Holt. My roommate. She likes to steal my camera.

And those are her shoes. They are lime green and I want them. =D



This one was brought to you by Kaylin. These are her baby flower plants that she likes to coo at each day with encouragement.
And then one night Kaylin decided to grow out her mustache.
I must say, she quickly beat out her boyfriend, Tyler in the thick mustache department.
Quite seemingly came out of nowhere.
And then she became Mario.
And all this time we thought Emily would be the one to wake up one day as the guy (Roommate joke).

And of course Mario has to play Mario Kart Double Dash!

And Jaide continues to act oblivious to her strange surroundings.

Or just embrace the oddball-ness of this apartment.
Like I said...

This apartment gets stranger and stranger every day. And I am loving every minute of it.

Don't ever eat ice cream
and then popcorn
back to back.
Just sayin.
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment