May 18, 2011

I Am Obsessed......Just A Tad.......

CHUCK IS COMING BACK FOR A 5TH SEASON!!!!!!!!
(And I am severely disappointed in the lack of larger font options right now...)


This makes me SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER DUPER DUPER DUPER HAPPY!!!!

Also the Season 4 Finale was AMAZING! They really know how to out-do themselves every season. You can ask my roommates....I was screaming "NO WAY!" at the end of it.
Sorry to Catherine and Jesse who still need to see Season 4....=[

Season 5 will only have 13 Episodes but since they did not think they would get a 5th season, I am satisfied. But now I have to wait until Season 5 starts....can you say another count down? =D

But seriously! Chuck is AMAZING and the greatest show ever and that is saying something since I don't really watch TV.......ever...... Most of it just annoys me.
But Chuck is AWESOME.
I think MOST of my family knows this....except Albert.....grrrrr......just kidding. Love you ALL!!!

I am happy! And sad that Season 4 is over....but MOSTLY HAPPY! =D

Go make Oreo truffles
-3 packs of cream cheese
-3 packs of Oreos
-1 1/2 packs of Almond Bark
-Blend cream cheese & Oreos
-make into balls,
-melt bark, dip balls
-Let cool
-Devour!
Make it, RIGHT NOW
Meg



No comments:

Post a Comment