May 11, 2011

To My Little Brother

I was going to pick a few of my favorite memories of you with pictures included buuut......45 pictures later I realized I had too many favorite memories of you. So I put them into 4 collages just for YOU!

Happy Birthday Aaron!

I love you!

Thanks for 16 years of fun and entertainment!
(click to see enlarged images)
Remember exploring World Market for hours like children in a toy store? And finding that awesome Ramen bowl? How about eating a dozen doughnuts and laughing at Matt for buying his own dozen?

Playing at Sciworks in 30 minutes before it closed? But not having to pay due to it closing in 30 minutes?

How but all the adventures we went on with mom and dad?
Catherine's wedding, standing out in the cold while they were sealed?
Waiting for mom to get some stuff at Food Lion?
Races on mini bikes?
The never ending Biltmore Gardens?
When you got your braces off and they joked that you weren't getting them off that day?
But then gave you a water bottle full of candy?

How about the dozens of times you told me how cute I was?
And introduced me to your friends as your little big sister?
Sliding down waterfalls?
Camping?
Andall your super awesome architectural creations?

All those morning of rushing out of seminary to beat the bus #158?
Only to sit around at Career Center normally half asleep until class started?
All our morning adventures with Chase, Ryan, Ryan and Sophia?
Do you remember that sunset going down Clemmonsville road? And how pretty it was?
The first time we went to Rexburg and found the dry, powdery snow so amusing?
The amazing past 3 years of eating Cookout, bringing you Wendy's for lunch and laughing at my "road rage" due to slow drivers and tail-gators?

Thanks for being a wonderful little brother. I know this post if kind of late but Happy Birthday bud! I have been blessed to enjoy the past 3 years with you and gotten to know you so closely. I won't forget the many nights we stayed up talking while mom came in and out yelling at us to go to bed every 20 minutes, yet we didn't care because we were having such a good time.

You are an incredible young man. You never cease to amaze me. You are an example to me. You can do anything you put your mind to and I am curious to see where life takes you.

Happy Birthday little bud!

I love you Aaron.


Meg



1 comment:

  1. OH my goodness, Megan, you made me cry!!!

    This is kinda the sweetest thing I have ever seen in my whole entire life!!

    I LOVE YOU MEGAN SEBRIGHT!!!!!!!!!

    and thank you sooooo much for this!

    ReplyDelete