May 29, 2011

Advantages of the front room, sort of.

Yesterday I was chillin at my apartment with a girl from my English class. Her name is Brooke and she is pretty nice. (She is also in Albert's ward and FHE group). Anyway we were sitting in my room with the window open because it is always open, just talking and chillin like ice cubes.

When Emily's friends Brett and David stopped by to see Emily, but she was off repelling off of a 130ft. bridge with Jaide and some friends. Anyway, I SORT of know Brett because he has come over several times (he also went to Olive Garden with our group) and I met David briefly twice because his friend knocked Kaylin's strawberry plant off of our 3rd floor balcony and killed her plant.

Anywho, they came to our window and asked "Hey want to go to Big Juds with us?" So we said "Sure!" but Brett didn't realize the Big Juds in Rexburg is the same as the one in Ashton (near Idaho Falls, close to a 30 min drive) so we went to the one in Ashton.

It was kind of awkward because none of us really knew each other, but it was fun.

And this is why you should have a front room, because you might get to go on a random adventure with people you sort of know. Awesome right?

Oh and Nikki and I moved our room around and I better "organized" by stuff and now it looks all clean or something like that. I might put a picture up later.

Oh! And Kaylin and her boyfriend made homemade Oreos last night. We ate some today and they are delicious. We should always have homemade Oreos ALL OF THE TIME, let me tell you. They are one of the most brilliant inventions ever. I think I have a new favorite cookie.

Float On
And we'll all float on okay
and we'll float on okay
and we'll all float alight
Don't don't you worry
we'll all float on alright
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment