May 10, 2011

Misfit Stories and Other Random Moments Part I

The other night I was happily sitting in the living room doing homework when I saw Kaylin and Jaide walking out with a candle and peeps.

At first glance it looked like they were roasting their peep marshmallows....


But then I heard an unusual cry...

"DIE PEEPS! DIE YOU NASTY LITTLE PEEPS!!!" -Kaylin

I came over to see what was happening to find this poor innocent peep with its head and tail burned off.

I was shocked and amused.

And then it was time for the peeps little friends to have their turn in the flames...

They used strange tactics to little one on fire just to burn the other peeps...

And enjoyed it a little TOO much.


The End.

My roommates
are crazy
and possibly
pyromaniacs.
Isn't that awesome?
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment