May 12, 2011

A Feast For Five

Mother's Day we had a roommate dinner in honor of Nikki's Birthday. And this is how wonderful it looked!

Bread crumb covered chicken, corn on the cob,
With garlicy/buttery mashed potatoes,

And of course, bread with a cream cheese/butter mix with paprika and other spices on it.
(Funny story about the paprika. Nikki and I were at the store and she was looking for garlic salt and I saw the paprika and I almost did not buy it. I ended up buying it saying "you never know when you'll need it". Sunday came around and BAM! We needed it and I had it.) Great story huh?
It was a fabulous dinner! We are thinking we will have many more roommate dinners in the future. =]

Take chances.
You never know when you'll need it.
Thanks mom for teaching me that.
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment