May 2, 2011

Life As I Know It

This is my day in a nutshell:

  • Laptop for looking up assignments and posting art homework.
  • Scriptures for Book of Mormon homework.
  • My phone, wishing I had the numbers of people in my class whenever I am unsure how to go about an assignment which has not happened yet but I know it will eventually.
  • Scissors, ruler, square (which is actually a triangle O.o), special graphite pencils and paper for doing my Drawing 1 and Color and Design homework.
  • Tuna and crackers (which should not be eaten on the bed) but were anyway for a late lunch/snack thing.
  • My English binder.
  • And Paradise Lost for my Humanities homework, which is turning out to be one of my favorite classes oddly enough. My teacher looks EXACTLY like the major from the show "Phinseas and Ferb"!! (see below) Except my teacher realizes it is 7:45am and so he makes the class fun and he is a happy person.

This on the other hand is what I want to be doing:
  • Watching "White Collar" (Thanks Jon for sending this to me to borrow!)
  • Making earrings
  • Eating Jelly Beans
  • Playing Sudoku
  • Enjoying my ice cold water for the 1st time after spilling the first cup....
  • Anything BUT homework (nah my homework is not that bad, just time consuming)

YUMMY TUNA!

So my roommate Nikki just walked in and handed me this:
A butterfingers milkshake.

Have I told you how much I LOVE my roommates?

Because I do!

Yeah that is my life thus far really. Now I am going to finish this milkshake and then go exercise with Nikki. And then relax since I actually finished my homework before midnight today! (Actually I finished it by 7pm! HA! =D)

Today has been a really good Monday. (It was LESS windy today! and got up to 60 degrees!)

Have a fabulous week
Do something nice
for someone
They might just give
you a HUGE HUG!!
Meg

1 comment:

  1. dude, a butterfingers milkshake with a curly straw? Your roommate rocks!

    ReplyDelete