April 25, 2011

Guilt Trip

So I felt bad for not posting any pictures on here yesterday due to having so many to choose from and so I cheated and just gave you a link. But I feel some of the pictures need some explanations.

This first picture was not in my album but this was at Nikki's friend, Toms' apartment. You can imagine how happy it made me. =D Until someone came by to ask for whiteout and the wind or the door opening knocked all the cans down.

Also that same day, while hanging out with Nikki and Tom, Tom bet that I could not drink a container of garlic butter and lick it clean in under 2 minutes.

I did.

And I got a free 2-liter of Mountain Dew out of it.

Given I had garlic breathe for 2 days straight.

Nor worries, it is gone now.

Yesterday as y'all know was Easter and my roommates and I had a big feast!

It was quite festive looking.

My roommates and I made ham, potatoes, corn and had pineapple and rolls. Along with "sparkling cider" (aka 7-up and apple juice) and Koolaid (for us southern people).
(From left to right: Me, Jaide, Emily, Kaylin, Nikki. Jacquelyn went home for the weekend)

Pictures provided by the lovely Albert Sebright =D
Also that is Kaylin's cousin, Tanner creeping there off to the right.

After dinner we had Sunday Night Desserts!

We made Tye-dye cupcakes!

And this is how you make um =D
You have to split your cake batter into 5 or more different bowls and then add food coloring.

(Intervention!)

Below you will see Brett making a strange sign....

This was the sign I was talking about. If you make that sign at someone, they must do a backwards somersault.

But if they break your sign, you have to do 3 backwards somersaults.

Jaide and Emily ended up doing backwards somersaults most of the night.
(See Emily below)

Back to cupcakes!

Then you poor a little of each color into the pan.
Like so.

You can tell the guys helped with the pouring...

And then you bake um and POOF!

You have Tye-dye cupcakes!

And this is what they look like when you bite into them.
Awesome right?

And this is Tyler and Kaylin. (Tyler is Kaylin's boyfriend)
So he is around our apartment MOST of the time.

I think they are pretty cute.
This is them showing of the yellow cornstarch/water mustaches.

All in all, the was fun had by all!

I recommend trying this sometime. Invite a handful of friends over, tell them each to bring an ingredient and all work together to make a treat. You get to meet some new people and have lots of fun along the way. Don't forget to play a game or two.

Happy belated Easter! (Unless you're from Canada, then it still is Easter).

Random Dance Parties
in your livingroom
making eyes at your roommates
brushing your teeth on the
porch while posing
Have fun!
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment