April 19, 2011

Easter is in the Air

Guess whose mommy is the sweetest mommy in the world! =D

MINE!!!!

She sent me Easter decorations:

1) She sent me garland with eggs, rabbits and flowers on them

Enough to put some over our kitchen doorway thing too.
(Don't you just love that quote? Haha)

2) She sent me an egg tree! (I've secretly always wanted one of these. Why? No clue!)

3) Bunny hanger in an egg
4) Easter egg dye! (my roommates were quite excited by this! and the decorations!)
5) Basket with fake grass
6) CANDY! (When picking up these boxes with my roommate, I told her that my mother better have put Cadbury Eggs and Reese's in these otherwise it wasn't really Easter...and she did! She knows me so well!)

7) Another bunny flag hanger!

Yup! So basically my mother is fabulous and I love and miss her very much!

Love all y'all too of course.

Happy last day of freedom
before classes start
(for me that is)
Happy Monday!
Meg

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter Sweetheart!

    I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete