April 12, 2011

For the Record

Albert and Bekah showed up at my doorstep this evening as a surprise visit. Also Bekah hadn't eaten anything in hours and Albert's apartment was being cleaned. So I got to actually use my pot and mac n' cheese and cups and silverware =D As odd as it sounds, it made me very excited!


All the same we enjoyed a lovely dinner and then watched Kronk's New Groove (Bekah hadn't seen it). And let me tell you, Bekah is awesome! She comes off rather chill at first but she is just as goofy and fun as our family. I had a great time chatting it up with them and swapping crazy stories. So for all the rest of the family, I'm giving you my word that she is, as Aaron would say, AWESOME SAUCE! (Sorry, I had to brag on her). She's really sweet and I completely approve. =]

In other news, I did my first ever sewing job as a college student. =D (And I know it won't be my last)

See? Sad thing is, I'm not even sure how those broke.
Poor sewing job I guess.

But I was ready for my work! Even turned on Toy Story 3 to watch while I worked.

One side completed, one to go!
Can you even tell that I fixed it? =D

This one is a tad more noticeable...
But hey I'm still learning =]

And for the record, I only stabbed myself once. =D
(I am proud of that fact)

Here's my handy dandy sewing kit given to me by no other than my fabulous mother! =D

Yup so there's some adventure for you. Is anyone else scared of sewing machines? (They don't like me.....O.o)

Off to bed now,
TTFN!
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment