April 5, 2011

Apologizes

My camera kind of sucks and I'm not sure if you were able to hear what I said in it, so I guess I will type it after all.

Short run down of yesterday:

Albert and I went grocery shopping so I am currently living off of PB&J ans milk. I also got some butter (if I ever find my dishes, I can make mac n' cheese) and I got cream cheese but forgot to get bagels.....oh well. O.o

I also got a silverware set =D

I worked on filling out some online applications while watching Mythbusters.

I went over to Albert's apartment for dinner and hung out with him and 2 of his roommates.

I keep wanting to unpack and settle in but I can't since I move into the apartment next door in a week. So my decoration and organization sides are having to put on hold, which is slightly frustrating. Must organize. Must clean. Must be able to find everything easily.

But things are going alright thus far. I need to go to the library to print off some pdf applications and go to the book store to see if I can find my art sets. Also I need to dig for my long lost box.

You know, the one that has all my dishes, appliances, food, and bedding? Yeah, that one. Just the most important box, of course. But my manager and I are going to go dig for it here in a little bit.

On the bright side, I am getting back to exercising before I go to bed. I don't have to worry about cold showers and I don't have loud, annoying upstairs neighbors.

Well off to go attempt to organize my things more because living out of a suitcase for 2 1/2 weeks kind of makes being organized quite difficult.

Have a wonderful day!

Aaron, skype me sometime, just text me and let me know when you want to.

Mom, I will call you when I can, I love you!

Catherine and Jesse, thanks so much for letting me stay with y'all for so long. Also now every time I listen to "That's Not My Name" by the Ting Tings I think of playing Just Dance with y'all.

Love you all!

Why am I always tired?
Peanut butter out
of the jar is the best!
Exercise! It makes you
feel great! =D
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment