April 10, 2011

I think I may be going crazy...

It's a lovely Sunday afternoon and Rexburg is a ghost town due to it being "spring break/summer vacation" depending on what track you are on.

All the same, I was sitting on my couch minding my own business when I swear I heard the opening to "Lord of the Rings"!!! It was rather quiet and ghostly, probably because someone is watching it in a surrounding apartment.

But then it stopped....so maybe they turned their tv down?

Or maybe I am just going crazy.....

Either way, it's 4:40pm here and it has yet to snow!!! And there are no clouds in the sky to declare any chances of snow! =D

See? Sunshine! Notice the LACK in clouds =D
Yay for a day WITHOUT snow! =D



Also it got up for 45 degrees today! Woohoo! =D

So am I going crazy?
What do you think?
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment