April 25, 2011

TOO MUCH TO HANDLE!!!!

Okay today has been intense between Easter dinner and Sunday night desserts.

For all of you, Sunday Night Desserts is a tradition of my roommates (Jaide, Emily and Kaylin) and we are continuing it this semester. Because I took lots of pictures, I am not going to post them all on here but give you the link to my facebook album.

The ones where people are doing somersaults, it is because my roommates have this game where the do the "A-okay" sign over one eye and then an upside "A-okay" sign over the other eye. If you see someone doing that, you have to do a backwards somersault. If you break their sign before they get to to it, they have to do 3 backwards somersaults. Between that, and playing the ultimate "Never Have I Ever" (where you switch chairs and whomever is without a seat is in the middle).....I am PREETTTTTTY cure the people downstairs probably don't like us anymore....

Tonight was a good dinner.


Happy Easter everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment