April 5, 2011

Picture Overdose

We went to the Festival of Color =D

Though it kind of looks like we were beaten up....

I promise we weren't.

We "lovingly rubbed powder on each other".

Later on in the week we went to Cafe Rio.
And ate the largest burrito I have ever seen!

It was heavenly,

as Rachel convinced me to use a super long straw as well,
So she wouldn't feel silly alone. That straw is pushed as far down as it will go.

Thursday we made Pizookie with Kelsey.
Yes that is mint chocolate chip ice cream, chocolate syrup and caramel, aka a heart attack.

And we ate it all!
No worries, her roommates helped us eat it too.

Rachel and I went to go see The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader

And found this:
A 3D model of the tower from Tangled!
It was quite impressive.

Albert at General Conference in SLC.

Very big, very pretty.
=D

And we went to get Thai after the first session.
This is my lunch, sadly I didn't care for it, but Jesse was nice enough to trade with me. =D

I found out I LOVE green curry!

Rewinding time, my sister made a fabulous dinner one of the first nights I was in Provo.
Cheese, ham, and apple on bread. With a mixed salad with dressing.

It was delicious!!!

Fast forwarding time:

Catherine and I got Sub Zero, Mountain Dew Ice Cream: YUM!!

And Cocoa Bean!

This was peanut butter icing, chocolate chips on a peanut butter banana cupcake.
It was to die for.

I also got another cupcake (because I was SUPER hungry) but Albert ended up eating it.

We also played Just Dance 2.
And got quite a work out from it.

I had a blast watching them dance, it was funny.

Jesse taught Albert what to do.

And the had fun, dancing like Russians.

See? Russian.

Now you just have to look at these next few in sync, to see how it works.

Catherine was happy that we were playing Just Dance =D

And enjoyed it =]

Beasts!





Tron anyone?

Family time is fun time =]

Just Dance
Dance
Dance
Meg

1 comment:

  1. I miss you! And, I love your photo posts. I forgot about the straw fiasco, hahaha

    ReplyDelete