May 23, 2011

I've Told You Once and I Will Tell You Again

Us Mormon people sure know how to party.

This weekend my roommates and I went to Olive Garden......ok wait, wait. I need to back up here. I am getting ahead of myself.

This is Danielle.

You are currently wondering: Who is she? What is on her face? And what does she have to do with Olive Garden?

Well shut up and I will tell you.

Danielle arrived Sunday as courtesy of visiting my roommate, Emily. Danielle was our adopted roommate for the week, given Jacquelyn is only her Monday-Wednesday so Danielle was like our 6.5th roommate.

And let me tell you, she was a blast to have around. There was one morning I woke up to find a fort in our living room with two snoozing girls hiding beneath it. We all hung out many a evening, laughing and joking as if we had known Danielle our wholes lives.

This brings me to Saturday. We (being me, 4 of my roommates, Danielle, her boyfriend (he goes to BYU-I, Danielle is Jewish =D), Brett and Jaide's new boyfriend Scott) went to Olive Garden as a "Thanks for an awesome week, we're going to miss you" dinner celebration thing. (Are you confused yet with all of these parenthesis?)

After a lovely meal, stuffing ourselves full and playing elbowsies. (It's the new footsies). We played some games, danced around and watched people up-chuck some cinnamon.

Which brings me to what is on Danielle's face. Well do you remember that game we played back in the fall?

Well we played it again!

Just F.Y.I. I am REALLY good at this game.

For all of y'all that do not remember what the whipped cream games is....well too bad!
Nah just kidding. It is where you put whipped cream on the back of your hand. Then you smack your free hand towards the elbow of the hand with cream, launching the whipped cream into the air, and then trying to catch it in your mouth.
Warning: If played in doors, floors and ceilings will become minefields with whipped cream.

This is a great game, but you should PROBABLY play it outside, but then again....I have never played it outside.

All around it was lots of fun. Danielle and Steve (her boyfriend) tried to flip the whipped cream to each other and would not stop until the got it. They also felt the need to put whipped cream on the ceiling and then see whose would fall down first and catch it in their mouths.....strange....I know.

And of course, a night is not complete without someone doing the cinnamon challenge. Try to down a tablespoon of cinnamon. Danielle looked like she was about to cry. Steve wasn't sure what the big deal was.

Just to throw in some other random stuff that happened this weekend: Grass fights, Ninja attack, Signs game, Porter Park, long boarding addiction/fever (P.S. it is SOOO MUCH FUN!), dandelion war paint, Sitting on cars, the saltine cracker challenge, no dessert, spilling of several drinks, competition of pregnant food bellies, lots of sunshine, homework in the grass, going to Rollos (Broulims), leaving notes on cookie dough.

Yup that is college life for you.

Or maybe my friends are just more fun than yours.

I want some french fries
really badly
Bojangles needs to move out west
RIGHT NOW!
Meg




No comments:

Post a Comment