September 28, 2010

Maturity goes a long ways...

So another day continues in the boring lives of the odd little college family
as the guys come over (as per usual) to be fed and sleep and eat more food...

and to feed us cereal...

"Open wide Cacia!"
*Aaaaaaah!*


Taylor couldn't get very many due to hurting his knee while longboarding.
Oh, we are also their first aid station as well.
"Dive for it Taylor! Oh wait...you can't."

"I was the first!" Cacia was trying to teach Rachel how to put a spoon on her nose,
yes I realize we are young adults and very mature. We throw our cereal on the floor and play with our spoons.....what? You say we sound like babies? Nonsense, we are much more intelligent than that...

See? Rachel learned eventually!


So you may be wondering "what is that?" and "why is it on the ceiling?"
Well that kind ma'am or sir, is whipped cream.
Why yes we tried to eat it.....however...we missed our mouths...

Like I said, we are quite mature, obviously.


We upgraded it from trying to get it in our own mouths (since we obviously weren't too good at that), to each others mouths!
Say "AAAAAAAH!"
Dang it....the airplane hit some turbulence and is now all over your clothes....my bad...

Keely managed to get MOST of it to her mouth
"No, I wasn't playing with my food, why do you ask?"


One of the best pictures of the night. Rachel (far left): Hey it's still on my hand!
Brent (White): Where is it? Where is it?
Keely (Hat): "I think it's on top of the fridge"
Taylor (Far right): "C'mon bring it! I'm ready for it!"

"I know! Let's all chase after the same one!"

"What? I have something on my face? Nonsense!"

And then we got to be even more brilliant and decided to try to flip it to the right of us, while catching the one coming from the left!

Keely completely missed it and is still waiting
Taylor's is on the floor
Brent's went the other way
And Rachel....well she didn't really know which way she was going...

The aftermath of trying to catch and throw cereal to each other

And of course, MORE eating, and YES we did use our spoons! No we didn't stick them on our noses again! Geez what kind of loonies do you think we are? Sheesh!

(This WAS a giant cookie with ice cream and chocolate syrup on top. It last all of 30 seconds.)

So the lesson learned is we ARE mature and to have fun, you should revert back to your childhood ways because, let's face it. Kids know how to have fun!

"I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Toy R Us kid!"
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment