June 1, 2011

It's Another Great Day Here at BYU-Idaho

I woke up this morning to a beautiful day outside! It was super sunny at 6:50am which is weird but awesome. And then when I walked outside at 7:25am it was warm!
(Image below was taken at 9:30am but still. It was SUNNY!)
And you can see the lovely I-Center from my window.
Mostly notice how sunny and warm it looks. A perfect 70 degrees!

And Jaide and Emily's plants are growing so nicely! Isn't it wonderful???So despite it being nasty hot in NC, I am rubbing it in y'alls faces because it is perfect her! Sucks for everyone else! HA! (This is getting you back back in April when it kept snowing here and being unpleasantly cold all through May).

But seriously, sorry it is awful there and it is perfect here. Hope you found a pool to jump in!
I am going to eventually, possibly, but not likely get tan.
But lets face it, everyone loves gingers and they're pasty so shouldn't we embrace the whiteness?

(The answer is YES, just FYI)

Have a happy June 1st!!!!!!!!!
Where 80% of the people I know have birthdays,
including this girl right here.
Guess what!
I have cinnamon bears!
And you DONT!
HA!
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment