June 22, 2011

A Scar Is Just A Battle Wound that Tells a Tale of Earlier Days

Today I faced something worse than 50 dirty diapers in a row.

Worse than a 6 year old walking out, crying, covered in his own puke, relying on you to fix and clean up everything.

Worse than cramps.

Worse than a hurting stomach.

Worse than needles

.......maybe.........

A crockpot full on pineapple pieces in a juice that has been sitting there for so long that mold was covering the top.

I got to drain it and then throw the moldy pineapple pieces in the trash.

I will NEVER forget that smell. EVER. NEVER. EVER. EVER. EVER. EVER. EVER. EVER!

I will be a happy woman if I NEVER have to smell that smell EVER AGAIN.

I thought I was going to vomit there and then and it took all my strength to not pass out and/or run away screaming out of pure horror.

I am scarred for life.

That being said, my apartment is clean and the kitchen ACTUALLY looks sanitary! You should have seen it this morning. It made Albert's kitchen look spotless......love you Albert. =]

Now go enjoy this song.

And be happy that you didn't have to clean a crockpot full of mold.

Time to attempt to eat lunch. =]

My room is clean
The bathroom is clean
The kitchen is clean
Everything is clean
Cleanliness is next to Godliness.
Meg

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAA! Haha! Hahahahaha!!! MEGAN! Why didn't you tell me! The sink was so covered in dishes that the crock pot was out of view and you should have just TOLD me and I totally would have cleaned it! I'm sorry you are scarred for life. Hopefully when you look at the scar you will think of me and of all of our happy times.....and NOT think of the crock- pot! :)
    -Kaylin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha it wasn't your crock-pot was it? Yes I'll always think of you and Jaide when I look at my scar. Haha love y'all! =]

    ReplyDelete