June 13, 2011

I Just Came To Say Hello

This weekend has been incredible! Everything about it was wonderful! I will do my best to give you a run down of it without leaving out too much.

Friday I went to the temple and it was wonderful, best way to start off a day. Not to mention the weather was lovely. Then that night, Kaylin, Tyler M, Jaide, Emily, Tyler B, Stirling, Nikki and I went and saw X:Men First Class at the drive-in. I recommend seeing it! =D

After a lovely time watching the movie, we (minus Tyler M and Kaylin) went to Porter Park. We swung on the swings, played freeze tag, where I slid and fell from being chased by Stirling (like I said, don't try to back track in flats on wet grass...not smart). I died laughing when I ate it, and it was completely worth the stains.

We sort of attempted the whipped cream game and it landed on my forehead. Good thing it was dark and no one could see too well.

Saturday like I said, I had 2 photoshoots. One of Cacia and her roommates and then one of Camilo's friend. Check out the ones of Cacia and her friends here. They were dressed as fairies and a blast to work with. More will be put up later. I'm still working on downsizing my favorites list. Went from 672 to 152. Getting there slowly but surely. For the record, these are unedited. I have this thing where I believe pictures should be as natural as they can be and only minor touch ups should be made.

This is one of my favorites. This is an all natural picture, no editing done.
(Below: Andrea and Stephanie, click to enlarge, it looks better bigger)

And this is my other favorite. This is Cacia and Stephanie.


But yes, taking pictures was heaven to me. I love everything about it. Working with the people, trying new things and loving it all. I just wish I didn't have back problems making me have to quit after 5 hours of taking pictures, but still worth every minute of it.

Today we had church, though I had a hard time staying awake. After church Albert and I had dinner with our cousin Stephanie and her husband. It was lots of fun and the food was heavenly. We played hacky sack, some wii and did a puzzle (I thought of you mom <3).

Then I came back home for Sunday Night Dessert (SND) where we had more people than ever before and made homemade oreos. Fun was had by all but the real fun was when the numbers died off. Matt tricked Brett into eating a cookie filled with Crisco instead of icing. Brett ate it all. It was quite enjoyable to watch.

I gave 2 guys, Matt B (Not pictured) and Tom Bugg (He's one of those people you have to say his first and last name, just the way it is) piggy back rides. Matt is easily 150lbs I think and Tom is not far behind him. Yes I gave THEM piggy back rides. Who is beasty? That's right, ME!!!

They were impressed and so was I. Then Tom gave Nikki and I a piggy back ride together and then Matt gave all 3 of us a piggy back ride. We are full of beastiness! =D

After settling down somewhat, Matt, Tom, Conrade, Emily, Nikki, Jaide and I all sat around talking about our biggest fears and terrible/funny experiences. It was a blast!

All in all tonight was wonderful and this weekend was amazing. Best weekend ever!

Hope you all had equally amazing ones

I just came
to say hello
and eat some Crisco
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment