June 15, 2011

A Happy Morning Indeed

I got to sleep in for the first time in a week! =D Heck this is the first time I have gotten more than 6 hours of sleep in a night since.........awhile.........art homework is to blame....xP



I know this picture looks somewhat depressing but it is a happy, welcoming sight to me.

Just a short little update, I went to Matt's soccer game (guy in my ward that Nikki likes) last night with Nikki. Come to find out they were playing Tyler B (Albert's roommate)'s team. So though I originally came for Matt for Nikki, I ended up cheering for Tyler. But if you saw Tyler you would understand. He is adorable. Yes I just called an RM adorable, but if you knew him....he is so skinny and little......(Yes I realize I have no room to talk) but he's adorable. Just trust me on this one. It's okay because Tyler's team won anyway and Nikki got asked out on a date for Friday by Matt. So everyone won last night.

Now to eat some lunch! =D

Oh and someone was playing Beethoven's 5th Symphony this morning. It made me happy! =D And miss dad and Aaron.

I've got a lovely bunch of cocoanuts
do-da-lee-do
There they are all standing in a row,
bom-Bom-BOM
big ones, small ones, some as big as your head,
(And bigger)
give em a twist, a flick of the wrist,
that's what the showman said....
Meg


No comments:

Post a Comment