June 22, 2011

Bad Breathe, Yet So Good

Today took an unexpected turn for the better. I had class, homework, a group project and then I was at home and Camilo popped up on facebook and said we should hang out. I said I couldn't because I had homework and after MUCH pleading (kidding) he convinced me to take my homework over to his apartment and keep him company.

I worked rather diligently and got 2 assignments done before him and his roommate Martin convinced me to go to Applebees with them. They offered to pay and who am I to reject free food and good friends? We picked up another friend of theirs from my stake dance, where I happened to see my roommates. Sadly we were too far away to talk to them.

We went to Applebees and had a lovely time eating appetizers. Spinach & Artichoke Dip, Chips & Spicy Chipotle Lime Salsa and Queso Blanco. It was DELICIOUS! Then I came home, finished my art homework and got to talk to Robert =D =D =D =D I haven't talked to him in awhile and yet we picked up like it was only yesterday. He's pretty much amazing.

In other news my stomach stopped hurting! YAYAYAY!!! Thanks Albert for the Vitamin C tablets, they definitely helped.

The smell of my new shampoo makes me want to gag. Drama clean? More like make you nauseous and sick for the next 3 days, not to mention drying your hair out like crazy. =/ Guess who is never buying that scent again? Back to my old scent soon hopefully. =]

Oh and now I am getting chewed out about not going to the dance. But seriously, get stuck dancing with weirdos? Or go eat free food with friends? Pretty simple choice there......WEIRDOS! Kidding. Oh well.

Have a great week!

Sorry there are no pictures. I'll try to do a photoshoot this weekend so I have something to post. =] Plus I can always use the practice. I have some candidates in mind. ;D

1st time at Applebees
Surprisingly satisfied
I like painting
I'm a work of art when I'm done
It's awesome!
Color me art major!
Meg

1 comment: