June 2, 2011

Do You Know What It Feels Like?

So my roommates have been playing this song LOTS lately, and by lots I mean 3 times. And I kind of love it though I am not sure why. It sounds like a 90's boy band but it's not. But you should go listen to it because it is stuck in my head and now I will do the same to you. Also it sounds like someone is hitting a ping-pong ball around throughout the whole song....but that MIGHT just be me.....

I am kinda loopy right now due to sitting in my room since at LEAST 7:30pm, probably more like.....6pm. But from 7:30pm on was homework. And guess what, charcoal is EVIL and smears TOO much and ink takes FOREVER! Have you ever tried to shade something with pen but you can only use straight ruler-guided lines to make it darker??????? It's not fun! But yeah me sitting in a room, in one spot for 6 hours is torture. You might as well give me a world without peanut butter. But don't because that would be AWFUL!!!!!!

The image to the right is what my bed has looked like for the past 6 or so hours. Yes that is "Bones" on my monitor. And in this image I am starting to work with charcoal making a gray scale. My hands were covered in graphite, ink and charcoal all night.

Don't think I am unhappy, not in the least. I am in a GREAT mood! But that might be the loopiness kicking in.......maybe I should go to bed....

Oh random news. I got a printer today as an early birthday present. Thanks mom and dad! And thanks Stirling (Revert back to the people chart) for finding someone to give me a ride to the Bookstore to go get it and thanks again to Stirling for carrying the printer for me. (It is handy being friends with your brothers' roommates). =D

Anyway, I am off to bed. I am going running in the morning. =D =D =D =D

Now go listen to this song as well!
Thank you Catherine for showing it to me.
I love it!
And then my roommate played it on the way to the store
And now I am in love with this band =D
It reminds me of Catherine's cute self =]
I feel I thanked lots of people tonight.
Well thank you all for being awesome
"and you keep being classy San Diego."
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment