June 2, 2011

For the record

I think I am FINALLY done changing my blog background. I am completely loving this layout so it is a keeper. =] I MIGHT change that picture behind my title on occasion buuuut..... it took sooooo long it get it right that I PROBABLY won't.

I realized today that some of my socks actually match, and I am NOT okay with that. Thank you Hannah for showing me the ways of none matching awesomeness.

Now to do art homework.....*Shutters at thought*

But at least now I have a printer that I can scan all my homework in on....tee hee hee =D

And I had 30 minutes of class today because my teacher was gone and we met in groups and the other girls had to rush out do to homework. So yah. 30 minutes of class the whole day. Awesome right?

I guess I will show you my art projects when I am done, if I don't totally hate them and shred them into a million pieces after I turn them in....not that I would ever do that or anything.....

We have grape Koolaid
And I just discovered
I have rice and hot cocoa
And Rexburg is deciding to be windy today
How rude!
Meg

3 comments:

  1. haha I like how you said "shutters" instead of "shudders." get it? cause you're a photographer, you don't shudder, you shutter! hahahahahahah I crack myself up :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee hee Catherine. :D

    I love you Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're too cute Catherine!

    And I love you too Aaron =]

    ReplyDelete