June 11, 2011

What A Day!

Well technically evening.....anywho. My roommates and I and some friends went to the Drive-In here in the Burg and saw X:Men First Class. It was AWESOME!!! And then we played games in the park and now my hand is bruised and I have a giant grass stain down my pants and it was COMPLETELY worth it! Nikki will say I was tackled but I just slipped on the wet grass. Don't run in flats my friends.....bad idea......just saying.

Anyway I might tell you more about it later, it was quite an interesting night for sure. Gotta say a good end to my birthday. Man and to think I was at the temple this morning.....that seems like AGES ago.

Anyway I am off to bed, I have 2 photoshoots tomorrow. Oh and check out the pictures on facebook that my friend Glen did of me for his studio photography class! =D

Have a good night
eat some whipped cream
drink some code red
and get some grass stains
It's worth it
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment