June 7, 2011

Just a Thought

Looking at my homework for the week, I am beginning to realize I am not a "go-with-the-flow" kind of girl. I am the "there 10 minutes early for class" kind of girl and I like knowing this is due then and this is how I will order my schedule accordingly.

Now yes I realize I sound like a stick in the mud, and maybe I can be sometimes, but I do some things at the last minute. This really only applies to hanging out with people though. When it comes to my school work I cannot just "go with the flow".

The reason I bring this up is because looking at my art homework, this is one of the biggest assignments we have had yet and it is also my "midterm" assignment. Yes I may be "artsy" but I like to think my art is and should always be behind a camera lens. That is where I am happy and comfortable. These drawing and painting classes are challenging me as an artist to try things I have never done before. I am appreciative of it, but at the same time it is scary.

I'm starting to wish I was a little more laid back and didn't stress so much, but this is the way I am.

Lately I haven't been as laid back social wise though. I feel I have been turning opportunities down to have lots of fun because they are out of my comfort zone and I always have some homework eating at me in the back of my mind.

So here's to change and trying something new. Let us all step out of our comfort zone and either "go with the flow" more or be less "go-with-the-flow" and more "get-to-class-early" kind of a person.

Have a wonderful day!
Go call someone you haven't talked to in awhile.
It will make you happy
(I hope)
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment