June 27, 2011

Skills of a Moose

In the past week I have somehow managed to injure myself repeatedly. I think my subconscious is mad at me.

I burned 2 of my fingers on the frying pan making chicken.

My hand got scratched when playing with Moose (my roommate's sister's dog).

I got grass rash from playing with said dog.

Burned the bottom of my foot walking across the pavement home from church.

And did this to my finger while trying to put on a skirt:

And this picture makes it look pretty.

(Story behind the title of this post is that when we were going to go get the puppy and play in the park, our friend Matt thought my roommates were referring to me as "Moose" from some strange reason. So I am Moose apparently O.o)

So yeah my subconscious hates me. Oh well.

On a side note we had story time last night! A different friend of ours named Matt decided to read to Apt 309, me, Nikki, the other Matt and Stirling and some other random passersby.
And I got sat on by Stirling, so thoughtful.
We heard "Wodney the Wat" and "The Missing Piece Meets the Big O".
It was lovely =]
The end!

Just kidding.
I went and got to hang out with Albert for a little bit and chat it up with him =D =D =D
And then his roommates gave me food and drink.
They are nice.
The End (again).

Can this semester never end?
And let's start calling koolaid "drink"
Want a pot of hot koolaid?
I made this for you!
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment