June 10, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Not that being 19 is anything particularly special but all the same I am grateful for my 19 years of life and my wonderful parents that gave me life and a GREAT one at that. Thank you mom and dad! Also for all of my siblings even though Albert originally wanted me to be a boy...I forgive you Albert and I hope I've made up for that with all the cookies I've been making lately.....if you even got any of them.....O.o I'm sorry your roommates are all fatties, despite your twiggy figures.....skinniest group of boys/men I EVER did see! O.o

Anyway, yes it is my birthday and I am running on very little sleep, but that is because I got to go to the temple today with my ward. How wonderful! Can you think of a better way to spend the morning of your birthday? Sadly I missed humanities because I didn't get out until 8am (my class starts at 7:45 and it's at LEAST a 10 minute walk there with your hair wet....yeah......

So I went home and took a nap and then went to English. I know, not very exciting.....

But it's okay! My roommates entertained me with a water fight.....MOSTLY outside of our apartment......just don't sit on our carpet and you won't notice.....yeeahh.......and tonight my roommates and some friends and I are going to see the new X:Men at the drive-in theater here =D I'm excited! And we MIGHT make cake before hand? Who knows. O.o

Yeah I don't really do the party thing. I'm older and all the birthday wishes make me feel as special as I want to feel. I kind of have some problems with being the center of everyone's attention.....I don't like it.

But yeah HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! Sorry to all those that I can't be with to share my special day with but you are all in my heart and I think of you often.


Love you all! Thanks for making me feel special, without y'all I wouldn't be the person I am today.

Have a wonderful day!


Noah and the Whale.
I am addicted!
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment