September 30, 2012

Truth Be Told and Other Happenings

I will be completely honest with you, this post is MOSTLY to dote on my ADORABLE nephew. So if you don't want to see about 15 pictures of the cutest little boy in the world, then skip down 2/3 of the page to the other stuff in this blog. For now enjoy some crazy cute pictures of Nikolai.
Part of why I am doing this is partially out of homesickness and partially because I keep having dreams about my dear sweet Nikolai and it makes me miss him.

Ok so for this picture below, I feel if you put glasses on him he would look like a baby version of that kid from Meet the Robinsons. Anyone else agree? Maybe I'm just crazy.


Modeling baby anyone?
(Plus his shirt is really cool ;D)


What you lookin' at?


This tamagotchi is so delicous.....


He found my camera.
He likes cameras.


I feel he is ready to give a BIG hug. =]


I think i said his name.


Turtle turtle.


Ooooo shinny...


=]


=]


He can stand so well =]


I am this tall.


In other news Garett and I had a lovely 11 hour drive from Utah to California. It should have been 9 1/2 hours but when we were an hour away from being home there was an accident on I-15 South & a brush fire on I-15 North in around the same area. Needless to say ALLLLLLLLLL lanes of traffic were shut down for probably 2 hours

Thankfully our WONDERFUL GPS found a detour for us so we could get home.

Now for random pictures from our trip:

This ride looks intense....


Vegas castle thing. It makes me think of legos...


The black pyramid


This road makes me laugh every time but also want to sleep.



As soon as I saw this sign I got excited and yelled "IT DOES EXIST!" 
(see video below)



Garett grew a beard.


Then shaved it into a goatee. 
 

Yeah it's gone now.

In other news I have been CRAVING to play Pikmin 2. Not sure why but I just really want to play it.
Maybe it's because Pikmin are kinda cute and Garett plays as Olimar on Super Smash Brothers Brawl. 



Anyway that is all for now. California is gorgeous and I am slowly learning my way around. I can now get to most all of the important stores in Glendora.

Ah Glendora, does anyone else think it sounds like a fairyland? (It might as well be, it really is gorgeous here!)

Once Upon A Time Season 2 starts tonight as well As The Mentalist Season 5! 
CAN'T WAIT!!!

Off to go get ready for church =]
Megan Bonds =D


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment