November 2, 2012

What's that? What's That?



It was pumpkin carving time!
And Garett and I got the biggest one!
Cleaning it out is always a joy....

Matthew too worked very hard on his.

We even had an electric pumpkin carving tool, pretty legit eh? 

Vampire jack-O-lantern

I promise I helped too.

Can you tell who he is supposed to be?
It would help of his head were rounder and white...

Guesses?

In other news we spent our Halloween watching The Dark Knight
and eating the candy that the 5 trick-or-treaters that came by, didn't get. 

Outside of running some errands our week has been quiet but nice nothingtheless.
Since I have nothing much to report, I will just ramble on for a minute or two.
Oh and enjoy this cute picture of Garett sleeping (fun fact, I took this about 5 minutes ago and he is still there).

Also I am thinking of collecting pictures of him sleeping because honestly I forget to pull out my camera when he is awake. But I will try to give updates on what we look like awake in case you were dying to know.

My hair is getting too long for my liking and Garett got his hair cut yesterday shorter than normal (but I like it!). And now I am craving dry broccoli with ranch. YUM!

I keep meaning to take pictures of where we live, but either our room doesn't stay clean long enough or it's dark outside before I remember.

We're hoping to go see Wreck-it-Ralph tonight. I'll keep you posted.
Does anyone else think it looks like so much fun?????
I hope it is and that it doesn't disappoint or I will be very sad.

I never realized how nerdy Garett and I were until we got married.
Doesn't help he rubs off on me.

I got on facebook today and EVERYONE got pregnant or had a baby.
I won't lie. I'm KINDA baby hungry....no worries, I know Garett and I aren't ready for that yet. But you have to admit babies are so freakin cute. That and I wanna know what ours will look like. Hoping for some gingers one day.

But for now we're partying it up as a twosome.

Hope all is well in Utah, Idaho, North Carolina or whatever state you're in.

Also I am thankful for my handsome hubby who makes me laugh constantly.

TTFN
And eat some broccoli 
(it is the BEST veggie EVER)
The Bonds

P.S. Random fact, I went from having a very unique name that NO ONE else has on facebook, to one of the most common last names ever. Weird. But now my initials are MAB. Weird....

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment