February 18, 2010

Photography

Welcome to the first ever "Bored in photography class" blog. Today in attendance we have.....5 girls which means......EVERYONE IS HERE TODAY. yes we have only 5 girls, no guys. Ha! Yeah soooo.....I finished all the work I can do until Lauren, Porter and Kara are done shooting portrait light stuff. Woohoo....lighting is fun and quite fascinating. Yay physics! Yeah really bored and really random.....this class is amazing. Since I have nothing to do, I'll tell about my class. Porter is very fashionable along with Ally and the two of them will make you laugh till you pee, two pees in a pod. =] They are crazy loud and fun! On the other hand you have Kara. She is extremely chill and loves all things black, despite are dark colors, she is happy, and great at seeing the simple things in life. Then there's Lauren. She always has a Monster drink, and changes her hair often, she's pretty cool and her hair always looks awesome even when she doesn't try. I'm so jealous! last there is me. I just sit back and enjoy the fun of our very unique and wide range of personality brought to this class by 5 girls.

snap, flashes go pop!
-Meg

1 comment: