February 19, 2010

New Day

So.....new day, another day of doing NOTHING!!! How exciting...Best part is, I still have an hour of class. I guess I shall talk about......WEATHER!!! Yeah so it has been ridiculously freezing these past several weeks and I am ready for spring. Bring on the sunshine, rain, and breezes please. I am completely a spring person since I have no allergies, making spring easily my favorite time of the year. The weather is gorgeous. Living in the south, I get to see every season for the unique beauty each brings.

Summer is hot, where the best adventures happen at the pool or in an ice cold movie theater, watching chick flicks, comedies, or adventure films. Either way you kind ways to beat the heat.

Fall on the other hand is an amazing sight to photograph. The mix of reds, oranges, yellows and browns with an occasional mix of green and purple bring a welcoming sight to those fortunate to live or visit here.

Winter rarely brings snow, but when the weather decides to drop a fluffy, white present, joy fills every child and even many adults. The chance to stay home, go sledding and drink tons of hot cocoa with friends and family is one people cannot pass up.

Then of course, there is my favorite, SPRING! The perfect mix of sunshine, rain, flowers, breezes and warm temperatures. Great of running, biking or any out door activities. Picnics with friends, or just laying in the grass for a Sunday naps or looking at the new flowers blooming, saying "hello world". Or for me, spring means buying new dresses and shoes along with bright colors insight at each turn.

Like today, a perfect 65 degree day, after a pleasant visit to some quite sweet people in Mt.Airy, I came home for a peaceful nap on the porch swing. Seasons are amazing whether you like the snow and cold of the hot blistering summers, you can not pass up the beauty of nature.

Take a walk,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment