February 9, 2014

Here's to the cutest 2 year old ever!

If you don't want to see a million pictures of my nephew you can skip this post. But if you love adorable two year olds then stay and bask in all the cuteness! 

During the Christmas break I got the best present ever! Catherine, Jesse and Nikolai came home for Christmas all the way from Michigan.!Wasn't that so sweet of them?
Seriously though, that was THE BEST PRESENT EVER! 
Thanks mom and dad for helping make it happen!

His penguin pajamas, man I wish I could be 2 and have awesome pjs like those!

 Stuffin his face full of goodies. And look at those beautiful blue eyes! 
Who could say no to those eyes?

 Grandma and auntie with that sweet munchkin!

Okay sorry this one just kills me, this sweet little face!
My heart is melting!

Teaching him to make puffy faces as any good aunt does =]


Also to wink!

And then embarrassing him ;D

Some good ol dancing, look at those moves!

 I love his blond locks that get curlier as the days go on. 


Then after New Years they came over for a fun night of Nikloai showing us that he can fit in that box perfectly and playing games!





I like to think he learned this face from his awesome mommy!

Oh man I love these guys!
This picture fills me with many warm fuzzies!
Come back soon y'all!
I love and miss you TONS!

Have a smiley day full of popsicles and hopefully less snow!
Meg

1 comment:

  1. It's pretty obvious who everyone's favorite Stricklan is :-) we had so much fun with you and can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete