April 27, 2010

Reese's Reese's Reese's....it's finally winding down

Welllllll....................................here's the latest on classes. I have 6 days of English left, 9 days of Environmental, 15 of German, 17 of Photography and 19 of Math. Wooooo those are some small numbers! Unfortunately, with the decrease of days, the slower time moves. I feel I've been running and now I can barely walk. Which is no good because anyone who knows me well knows I never stop. I;m always on the go with this or that. My crunch to always be on time drives others crazy and stresses myself. But thanks to music, puzzles, Izzes, and Netflix and am able to remain sane. Oh and hugs always help too!



So to catch you up with time church prom was on the 17th and Chase's birthday was on the 16th! For his birthday I made him a chocolate cake with chocolate icing and the worst spelling of "Happy 18th Birthday Chase!" You will ever see (The icing was difficult). Oh and lots of sprinkles. Then I made him a huuuuuuuuuuge banner saying the same thing. I did it ALL by myself! I am sooooo proud! It was much fun. Also my mother is THE GREATEST MIND READER OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!! Because I had not planned on doing all that since Chase just wanted to hang out and watch Sherlock Holmes. But on my way home I thought "Oh I should make him a cake and a banner!" Luckily my mom had read my mind a week before when she bought the cake and icing needed. How brilliant is she? She knew what I would do before I knew! She is the most amazing mother I have ever known.

So yeah we hung out, ate cake and watch Sherlock Holmes. Chase is not super creative when it comes to planning things. Also I bought him Splinter Cell Conviction. It's not too bad minus the annoying music that gets louder as more enemy people appear. Or the red around the screen when you get injured.

Well I am almost done the Reese's Chase bought me. He bought me Reese's and flowers last week! Just because he could, he is extremely sweet and it made my day. =] Oh Along with all this, church prom was fun. I mostly hung out with Megan Fowler and Jessica Dyreng. It was a blast getting to hang out with them, especially Jessica since I don't see her much anymore. We all had a blast laughing over everything (probably had too much punch, it came out of a fountain...). Overall it was quite lovely. Oh and Chase and I bought Izzes beforehand. We got Blueberry (delicious!), Apple (even more delicious!) and Birch, which come to find out is a fancy rootbeer (only ok).

http://www.izze.com/

Because I have time I am going to list their flavors:

1) Apple
2) Blueberry
3) Blackberry
4) Pomegranate
5) Clementine
6) Birch
7) Grapefruit
8) Lime
9) Peach
10) Black Raspberry
11) Limon (Lemon Lime mix)
12) Mandarin
13) Pear
14) Cranberry
15) Ginger
16) Lemon

I haven't had: Lemon, Peach, Black Raspberry, Mandarin, Pear, Cranberry and Ginger. =[ So 7 out of 16.
Not too bad I must say. But I WILL try them all one day!

Anyways time for lunch!

Izze Izze Izze,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment