April 8, 2010

I Like Bubbles

Welcome to random nonsense about absolutely everything and nothing all at the same time!

Here are 10 things I love

1. LIME GREEN

2. Spring

3. Shoes, make up and jewelry

4. Cookout

5. Sonic Strawberry Limeade

6. Cameras

7. Reese's

8. Sudoku, Solitaire, Mind sweeper, puzzle games

9. Disney Music

10. Bubbles

That was difficult now on to.....life I guesssssss.........

Senior Date Auction Tonight! I'm going w/ a bunch of people (aka Hannah, Lizzy, Klaus, Yutsil and maybe Chase?) So that should be fun, They have been putting on corny announcements for it at school. Ah the cheesiness alone could kill someone.

Ummm....bum..dee...bum....dee...bummmmmm.......

I bought some cute earrings at Forever 21!

http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=acc%5Fearrings&product%5Fid=1000001531&Page=2&pgcount=25

http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=acc%5Fjewelry&product%5Fid=1070318168&Page=2&pgcount=25

I think I am going to start buying all of my jewelry from there because it is actually decently priced and extremely cute!

Yup yup yup! I ACTUALLY bought something from Forever 21! ha! I have a hard time with their clothes though because the store is poorly laid out and so big that I get overwhelmed. But one can never go wrong with accessories and shoes.

Also I want Sonic right now along with Mozzarella sticks dipped in garlic butter.....mmmmmm....*drools* by the way why is mozzarella so hard to spell? I don't like it. You never know how many of what letter to put, are there two z's, r's, l's? make it simple, put one of each letter. Don't confuse me by sticking more letters than is necessary.


Oh some exciting news! (Probably only to me though...) I get to use a medium format camera this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For all those who are not photography dorks....it means it's a nice, old camera that uses bigger film. Like around 2x3 inches or soo..... but yes aaaah I am sooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!! Ah I love cameras, I should not be THIS excited but I am! Oh and we are doing commercial adds in the studio but C-berry is making it waaaay too complicated with crazy backgrounds and junk. What ever happened to simplicity? Isn't that why people think their friends are the best photographers, because they know how to walk up close to an object and go SNAP!? It is a bit sad I must admit but quite true in so many ways. Any idiot can take a decent picture by accident. A photographer takes an awesome picture but does it intentionally and could repeat it at any time. Sorry.....ranting.....I am very opinionated on such a topic but it is my passion and I do not like it misinterpreted. I could go into more stuff about how people think photography is a joke but that would cause me to get extremely angry and probably yell and scream and possibly break something. That is no good though because I am currently around expensive objects.

Anywhoooooo......time for lunch. Talk at ya later!

Photographer:
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment