April 15, 2010

Stranger things have happened but those are not relevant

Sooooo......the weirdest thing happened yesterday. Well I guess it wasn't so much as weird but annoying and stupid. Okay so it was the stupidest thing I have seen in a long time. This lame junior (and I know that junior, not trying to be age biased) was tailgating me like CRAZY and for those how know me, I HATE tailgaters. So I breaked a bit so he would back off then moved lanes so he wouldn't kill us both. But then the road closed to to 2 lanes, one each way and I was behind him. He was swerving all over and tailgating to the point a swear there could be no space between the cars. I felt bad for the person in front of him. I considered giving them his licence number, but homework was calling so I had to go home. Anywhooooo that kid was really stupid and it was scary yet slightly entertaining to watch. So in order to celebrate stupidity and contempt I am going to make a list of my top 10 biggest pet peeves/ things I dislike. Not saying I am perfect, not by a long shot but like all people, things in this world bother me.



soo....



1. Tailgaters

2. Slow drivers (aka Bus 158)

3. BEING LATE

4. The cop that backs up almost ALL of Lewisville-Clemmons Road so we all die of the heat and the money burning a hole in our pockets from waste of gas

5. People talking down to me because I'm short and look young

6. Being hungry jk stupid reality shows

7. Bees

8. Waiting

9. Cats

10. The Zoo



Anywhoo.....loving the weather this week, 70's and 80's! It's pretty awesome and tomorrow is........







CHASE'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!



I got him Splinter Cell Conviction for his birthday. He loves it, so I am happy. =]

He's so cute =] =] ]



In other news Lizzy is dating Klaus now, which is so cute because they are two of my bestest friends and I love both of them.



Oh my gosh I am SOOOOOOO hungry! Lunch is in 20 minutes but I leave in 10ishy. And I am freezing and Cberry is not here so I can't work on my project which is sad because it is due tomorrow and I really want to develop my medium format pictures! They are pretty awesome from what I can see from my negatives. Geeeeez I am hungry. I have apples and carrots today.



Ooooooo and my mom comes home tomorrow!!!!!! Ah I have missed her. I understand why she dislikes doing dinner now, it gets in the way of school work and any free time to relax or go anywhere. There is a reason we have mothers, it's because without them, we would all die. Mothers do everything, they are crazy! They work so hard and never stop. I am VERY VERY VERY glad I have a super amazing mom! =]



I want a cheese burger and chili cheese fries and I have yet to get in Mozzarella sticks and garlic butter yet......mmmmmmmmm.....so hungry. Well nearly time for lunch. Talk at ya later!

Sula is a weird book,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment