July 11, 2010

My thought process in a few minutes

I am hungry....But why am I hungry? I just ate dinner *looks at clock* oh I guess an hour ago. But Chase says my stomach is the size of my fist *makes fist* dang it....I have tiny hands. That doesn't sound right, otherwise I over eat WAAAY too much....that or food compacts into a third of the size that it starts out as. Speaking of fractions, I need to work on those recipes. Man I've been working or trying to work on those for...2 weeks now? Maybe less....and I'm only in the C's.....dang. Now I wanna make cookies! Oooo cookies! But they're more fun w/ friends. I'll make um tomorrow, but I also wanna hang w/ Kris and. get that camera from Anji.

Ah cameras! I haven't used mine in forever! OOO must take pictures this week, better remind myself *makes note on phone* Dang I have other stuff to do today too. Meh, I should stop blogging but I am so excited! Alisa finally added our roommates on facebook! Which makes me waaay too excited for college, ah college...stealing all my money but at least I have enough money for rent this fall, finally. What an accomplishment, I'm so proud of myself! =] Alright Megan, chill out that ego there. Ouch! Sunburn...yeah so if you go swimming and get sun burnt, just because it looks mostly gone the next day, doesn't mean you should go swimming again. Eh it's not that bad.

Agggh now I'm cold. Oh which reminds me, I finally learned my comfort zone is from 74 to 80 degrees =] Ah I like controlling temperatures. Uggh like when you go to a persons' house and it's negative 20 and you're shivering your butt off and they look at you like you're crazy because you are cold. Then you feel lame for feeling cold but you can't even go get a blanket because it's not your house and you can't feel your feet anyway! That's why I bring a jacket or 2 to church, and I am going to Idaho......I Am Brilliant......yeah that's it, brilliant.

Well now I am cold and will actually work on those recipes for college........................ooo I bet Catherine will make cookies with me when she gets here! Her and Jesse come Wednesday!!!! Yayayayayayay!!!


Home baked cookies are warm!
Nap outside?
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment