July 25, 2010

My heart is pounding, my nerves surrounding

So my heart is pounding, it seems really fast. It's either because I am TERRIFIED of needles (due to getting my wisdom teeth out on Tuesday) or because I ate too much today and I'm trying to digest it all. I refuse to believe my stomach is the size of my fist. It's BOLOGNA! Why is that pronounced ba-lone-ee? Yeah I bet I just got you singing that song in your head.

My bologna has a first names its O-S-C-A-R,
my bologna has a second name its M-A-Y-E-R,
Oh, I love to eat it everyday and if you ask me what I'll saaaaaaay
Cuz Oscar Mayer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A.

If you haven't seen it, go watch it! It's so cute!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmPRHJd3uHI

But yeah so I DON'T want to get an IV, it's scary. Darn needles! I don't mind the drilling in my mouth, psh I've had fillings, needles in my mouth (where I can't see them) don't bother me worth anything. But I hate veins and needles. Ewwww! *cringing* They make me cringe & feel very very sick. Yeah now you're saying "They're nothing to be afraid of Megan" Trust me I know but I am still terrified. It's a legit fear that I have, don't judge me. Worst part is I'm more scared of the IV than anything else! haha Sad sad I know....

Anywho, my roommate Taija is getting hers out Tuesday as well, and she hates needles too, so we're in this together. =] We'll try to text each other when we're not drooling over ourselves or trying to tell people what we want. Poor Albert, we didn't have cell phones back then so we used sign language to communicate w/ him. But I hope to recover faster than my brother & sister due to only having 2 wisdom teeth. Muahahahaha! Lucky me =] Oh and Robert gets his out Friday, so we're gonna get our friends to set up a play date for us since we PROBABLY shouldn't drive with all the medication we'll be on. Yay for drooling 18 & 19 year olds that have to eat baby food and have other people feed it to them! It's like being baby all over again cept you don't have to cry.

Which reminds me, there's tons I won't be able to eat.....poor babies, they don't get to enjoy such wonderful foods. Like cake, better than cake are MUFFINS! I love muffins. But along with cakes, I love the blog Cake Wrecks. They are AMAZING! It's my dose of laughter everyday since I don't have Lizzy and Speros at my side constantly to make me laugh until my sides hurt. Man they need to get a TV show together, they're the best things since muffins! But yeah cake wrecks, check it out, you never knew cakes could be so hilarious!

http://www.cakewrecks.blogspot.com/

Yeah go read it and laugh your butt off!

Soooooooooo.........................yeah I feel like I have so much to do and one day to do it in, due to stupid teeth that grow though they can't fit in your mouth. xP I'm hanging with Marissa tomorrow (I'm sure lots of fun pictures will be up later) and going shopping with Lizzy. She is AWESOME to shop with. Sarah and I are going to try to get ice cream Thursday if I can move, yum ice cream! I haven't seen Sarah in ages =[ And I wanna see Inception, probably Saturday with Chase when he gets back. He's in Florida =[ But he got there safely so I am happy. =] Oh and I hope I will have many visits from friends watching lots and lots of movies. I hope to be cultured in some crazy awesome movies this week.

In other news I am reading Pride & Prejudice this week for the millionth time. If you just said "Ewww" to that book, 1) You deserve to be slapped and 2) You probably don't like it because you're not quite bright enough to enjoy such an amazing novel. Yeah you just laughed at the 2nd one and said "no, I just don't want to read it" yeeaaaah.....whatever helps you sleep at night. Nah I understand it's not everyone's cup of hot cocoa but it's mine and I am addicted to it. And I encourage everyone to read it at least once in their lives. I hope to read all of Jane Austen's amazing works before I die. =]

Well I guess I've covered plenty for today, goodnight world! Unless you're on the other side of the US, then, good evening!

Time to go read!

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune jmust be in want of a wife" -Jane Austen, Pride & Prejudice

Jane Austen's fan,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment