October 10, 2011

Catching Up

Some things that have happened or been on my mind lately:

This talk here. I highly recommend reading it. It is one of my favorites. The image below is a small piece of it typed up and put with one of my favorite images of the Tetons last fall. I know I have showed this before, but this video (that goes along with the talk) is incredible and should be watched regularly.

It snowed last week. Not cool Rexburg, not cool.

Regardless, my roommates and I stood out in this for an hour to get sandwiches at Jimmy John's for a dollar.

Poor girl. Don't worry, the rain melted it the next day and it has been sunny all weekend (and actually feeling like fall now!)

This is what I miss it looking like:

I made pasta salad. It made for a great lunch, but bad breathe.
Guess who is going to brush her teeth before going to her New Testament class.
This girl! (What can I say? There are cut boys in that class and I can't be smelling like pasta salad around cute boys!)

For all those who heard about my fall in the caves, here is what my battle wounds originally looked like:



My knee looked better at first....

This was a few days later: This image doesn't do it justice.
It was much darker and more of a greenish/yellow/purple color.

I painted my laptop:

I went to conference with my family =]

Aaron slept in the corner of the room like a dog:

We thought it was pretty strange and funny.

I have had a great deal on my mind lately.

Pondering is essential.

"Embrace this day with an enthusiastic welcome, no matter how it looks."
-F. Enzio Busche

I just remembered I have
Izzes! Oh the little things in life!
Meg
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment