December 22, 2011

And It Is All So Crystal Clear

I want to show you something cool. 


Something clear.


Something beautiful.





And that is WATER.

These are fountains of thin perfect streams of water.

To show you how thin, I had Garett break the stream with his finger.
As if a watery umbrella had a piece cut out of it.

I could not get over the pure beauty of it.


Perfect.


And when the wind blew it often looked like a jellyfish.

 

Maybe it was just me, but these fountains were beautifully designed.
I thank the designer of these fountains for giving me a little piece of happiness.
Hope I spread some to all of you.
Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah!

I think my art
history classes 
are getting to me.
=]
Meg
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. The fountains are beautifully designed. I would love to see a long exposure to make the water have the misty look to capture the movement. I bet these were fun to see in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I would have if I had had my tripod and remote, but my family was rushing me to get home since it was cold out. Thanks for the idea though!!!!

    ReplyDelete