December 12, 2011

The Impressive Grasping Skills of Children

Sometimes I get in moods in the evenings where I REALLY don't want Garett to leave (more then usual).
This normally occurs when it is getting close to curfew.
I cover his eyes and tell him NOT to look at the clock.
...
Then he looks at the clock. =/
He tries to get ready to leave.
I try to take his shoes/backpack and hide them.
Then I hold onto his leg like Agnes does in this video (Time: 2:50-end).
Unlike Agnes, I am not that strong and he tickles me until I let go.
Then I pout.
But he always hugs me and tells me he will see me tomorrow.
Then I feel a little better and I let him leave. 
But I remind him if I did not do things like this every once in awhile, he would not know how much I love seeing him and spending time with him.

If only I could hold onto cling to people like kids can.
Oh well. 
 At least he knows how much I care. =] 
Anyone else up for 
some kids movies?
They're the best!
Meg




No comments:

Post a Comment