February 24, 2012

Sunhine, Daisies, Buttermellows....

Turn this stupid fat rat yellow.

Just kidding.

But that boy is now currently in Liz's room. Thanks Sam. xP
It is a life size cardboard cut out of Ron Weasley.
Which scares the dickens out of us daily. 
Oh so creepy cardboard man, hiding in the bathroom with the lights off ready to attack at any moment. 
Cardboard is very dangerous.

Anywho, there are no daisies or buttermellows here (whatever those are), but it is sunny!
I think it might even be above 40 degrees!!!
Woohoo! 
Can you say light jacket???? =D =D 

I took advantage of this lovely weather and went to the temple this morning with my roommate Vanessa.
For those who are not of the LDS faith you can read more about what we do there at my brothers blog here.

So needless to say, I started off my day quite nicely, went visiting teaching, bonded with roommates, had lunch with Garett and life is gooooood!

Tomorrow Garett and I are having a date night! Yay! 
Cocoa Bean and a comedy show, I cannot wait!

*insert desperate attempt to not add lots of mushy gushy lovey stuff about Garett here*

Whew! That was close. I am sure y'all are sick of hearing about him.
But that sucks for you because he is NOT leaving!
Buahahahahaha!

Alright thaaaaat's enough sugar for me.....
Have a great weekend y'all!
Enjoy whatever warmer weather you are having than me, and if not, I am sorry.

My room is still yellow
and happy
and in-love-y
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment