February 1, 2012

Realizations

#1 Whenever Garett walks in the room my face lights up

#2 An evening of just watching Garett do homework is alright with me.
How much more attractive he looks when he is studying!

#3 Despite not having taken German in a year and a half, I still try to pronounce names the way Germans would.

#4 I should wear aqua all the time; it goes well with my eyes.

#5 Arizona Skillet IS my FAVORITE food. (This has been something of great debate these last 19 years).

#6 As old as Mario is, it is still a game that can entertain all ages for hours, even while just watching.

#7 I am going to California in April! Eeeeek! Though this will ruin my never-fail statement of saying "Never have I ever been to California" in the awesome game of "Never Have I Ever". Almost disheartening except that I get to go to California! =D

#8 I wear Garett's watch more than he does. He wears it over to wherever he is going and then takes it off, strange no?

#9 I actually kind of like sleeping with the window cracked at night. I blame Nikki for this. (Love you Nikki! <3)

#10 I have so many friends that are in relationships which means LOTS OF DOUBLE DATES!!! Now to make plans.....=D

I want bacon and syrup
Sweet and salty please!
-Meg

2 comments:

  1. While I do mourn the loss of your go-to "Never have I ever" statement, I assure you that going to California will be well worth it! (and I cracked up at your comment about it ;D) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Thursday double date! And i knew you would love the fresh frozen air in the night. ;)

    ReplyDelete