January 30, 2012

All Limbs Accounted For

I did something tonight I have never done before!
.
..
...
....
.....
........
I cut Garett's hair tonight!
We can never remember what length we normally cut it so we guess with a 5 and a 6.
It's pretty short, and actually looks pretty good.
No worries though, all his important facial features are still intact. 
Minus covering the floor, his shirt, some of my shirt and my pants with hair,
I would say it was quite the success.
But if you see him around anytime soon and his hair seems a little off, 
just don't say anything.
It was my first time, cut me some slack ok?
Nah it looks pretty good if I do say so myself ;D 
Maybe I'll put up a picture later, but I am tired.
 
 
I want it to be April 7th!
-Meg
 



1 comment:

  1. you are AWESOME! The more you do it, the less scary it gets and the more fun it becomes :) great job!

    ReplyDelete