January 18, 2012

The Simple Things In Life

Triple dates to the ice caves becoming memorable adventures.

(From Left to Right: Garett, me, Sam, Liz, Malissa, Weston)

Spending time with this man.
The fact that he is ALWAYS warm and I am ALWAYS cold.

Seeing his face just makes me want to explode with happiness.
He makes me happy.

I introduced him to Pokemon Puzzle league.
He is addicted, we have fun.

Earmuffs, I am pretty sure they are one of the best Christmas gifts ever!

Along with gloves with grips on them. 
They are perfect for warmth and still being able to grab things 
(like handles to open doors).

 
And heating pads.
I hope the person that invented these goes to heaven, because they should.
Mine has been my best friend for the last 2 days.
And at 4am this morning I was never more grateful for this thing.

Oh the simple things in life that make me happy.
What makes you happy?

I am feeling hot cocoa
and maybe a good movie.
-Meg 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment