January 25, 2012

Blessed

The Lord truly has been looking out for me this last week, even these last few months.
  • I met my best friend and boyfriend Garett Bonds
  • I have been doing pretty well in my classes
  • I have become a better cook
  • I have been able to keep a job and stay here at home in Rexburg
  • The snow has managed to hold off pretty well this winter season (until recently)
  • My family is now conveniently located only a few hours away =]
  • I met most of Garett's family over Thanksgiving break (they're pretty wonderful)
  • He met my family, and if I am not mistaken, they really like him. =]
  • I enjoyed going to the temple with my temple buddy Haley every Friday last semester
  • My sister just had the cutest baby boy I ever did see (his face screams "Sebright", I think he looks like Aaron as a baby *insert pic of Aaron as baby*)
  • Plus I am an AUNT!!! It probably won't hit me until I see the little munchkin though
  •  The idea of marriage is really starting to hit me lately, and sometimes I get really excited and spaz a little bit, which is followed by Garett hugging me and telling me how cute I am
  • I was able to hear Elder L. Tom Perry speak at devotional today.....AMAZING man!
  • I am surviving my surprisingly hard and time consuming classes this semester
  • I have kept my new years goal of working out every day pretty well
  • I am getting to go to California with Garett for the first time ever in April (EXCITED! Getting to meet the rest of Garett's family too....eeek!)
  • I somehow have tons of friends in relationships this semester that Garett and I go on double dates with (convenient eh?)
  • And did I mention I met the most wonderful man in the entire world named Garett Bonds???
All in all these last few months have been awesome, and though sometimes challenging have always turned out to be blessings in disguise.

Now I am counting down the days until I get to meet baby Nikolai and enjoy the company of the rest of my family. Oh how the Lord has been so good to me these last few months. I would be a fool not to be grateful.

What are the blessings you have had in your life lately? Don't forget to say thank you. =]

Time to devour some milk
Milk is a wonderful blessing
YUM!
-Meg

1 comment:

  1. Hey! The offer still stands if we should all carpool down to Utah to see your cute little nephew!! His face does scream Sebright! Not gonna lie on that one!

    ReplyDelete