February 6, 2012

The Attack of Appliances and Household Objects

These last 2 days have been ones of abuse and attack from the most unlikely predators.

It all started on a Saturday while trying to be a good sister and a good citizen I made my brother some lunch. Nothing too fancy, just grilled up some chicken, put it in a chicken, ranch and cheese wrap and served it to him. But while trying to get the chicken off the grill................BAM!!!! The lid of the grill smacked the back of my hand hitting a knuckle and another finger, leaving an inch long burn and a another burn spot on 2 of my fingers.

Thinking that I had learned my lesson to never to try and do another kind thing for anyone (because otherwise my grill would punish me for such behavior) I went on my way.

Later that night I went to open my drawer to get my tooth brush to clean my teeth before going to bed. Unfortunately I must have grabbed the wrong drawer because.............................................................BAZAAAAMMM! The drawer jumped out at me and ninja attacked my poor knee! Moments later a line across my knee began to swell and a lovely bruise appeared. Once again I hobbled off remembering to never mess with a sleeping drawer. I guess they don't like to be woken up.

After all was that was done I settled in for a movie with some friends. My eyes, which I am pretty sure are getting worse, were quite happy with me for wearing my glasses during the movie. The end arrived and I took my glasses to put them away. I picked up my glasses case, tried to open it and then..............................................WABAAAAAMMMMMMSHAAZZAAMMMMMMM! The glasses case jumped out of my hand and landed on my toes. A sudden throbbing was felt in 2 of my toes as I looked down to see them turn bright red. My eyes are clearly worse than I thought and my glasses case did not want to be fed. For a third and final time I walked to my room in a sad and painful state.

Sitting in bed I looked down to see 2 burn marks, a large bruise and several red toes making my body look quite sad and pathetic. "Sorry body" =( I thought as I pondered over my injuries. I guess I am not allowed to be kind to people, wake drawers up or feed glasses cases. Don't worry, I've learned my lesson.

I will always be mean, have bad breathe and be blind. Apparently that is what my home is saying to me anyway. Hopefully I am done screwing up so my body can recover without living in fear of more pain. Until (hopefully not another) next time, this is Megan reporting on Attacks of the Home.

Remember be nice to your
appliances and household
objects or they will get you!
-Meg


No comments:

Post a Comment