May 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Garett!




To the Greatest Man I know:

For 22 years you have blessed this world with your amazing presence,
and 7 months ago you changed my life.

Though I haven't known you for these last 22 years (sadly),
I don't want to miss another birthday of yours.
 
Enjoy your last birthday being "single". 


Because from now on, I am never leaving your side.


You have blessed my life more than I can ever say.

And though words cannot describe my love for you, hopefully you can still understand how I feel.

And soon enough you won't have just one family, but two.

I have loved these last 7 months with you,

And all our crazy adventures
 

And I can't wait to spend the rest of eternity

Having more crazy adventures with you for years to come.

I hope we'll always be able to be silly with each other

and make each other laugh and smile

and educate each other on great readings.

 I love you Garett.
I have loved every minute of getting to know and love you more and more.
You are the most wonderful man I have ever met.
You make me happier than I have ever been, you are the greatest blessing in my life.
Happy birthday my love
and here's to many more birthdays together!

Love,
Megan Sebright (Bonds in 72 days)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment